woensdag 15 augustus 2007

Relating to the 'dreamworld'

The world we enter into every night, is as precious and delicate as the world we live in during our 'waking' hours.

Our spirit mind enjoys more freedom in the dreamworld because we can let go of the ego-brain mind but while relating in our dreams we still consider what others think of us as 'important'. This may inhibit our dream power and holds you down in the modus of the surface mind, the cultivated ego-mind if you will.

Change it by being here and now and realizing constantly where you are and what keeps you occupied. You can ask yourself ; Am I Dreaming ??
Keeping in mind this question is referring to an unconscious state of awareness.

There are a lot of distractions going on around us which can make us stray from our higher consciousness but we can use it to our advantage and relate distractions to what level of consciousness we are in right now.

"Where am I ??" , "what is keeping me busy??" ,"am I dreaming right now??" ,"what was I donig just a moment ago??" ,"how do I feel and can I touch my hands??" ; all valid questions to discern the reality and state of mind you are in at this moment.

You could be in a dream right now , reading this text and not noticing anything out of the ordinary , read this sentence again ..... go on , do it right now!
We need our awareness as much as possible to lift us constantly on a higher plane of consciousness, only you can do it ,there is nobody else around for this job.

Make yourself proud , when you look back on your next step on that stair you may ask yourself;
"What on earth was I thinking??"

Have a safe trip among the stars :-)

1 opmerking:

Stu zei

I walked upon the stairs, trying to visualize what went wrong. Reading your text I accidentally clicked upon my fold button. Instead of raising there where i surely would have win the pot, I end up hammering myself how much stupidity could be caused by reading about the reality show we live in.

Could it be a sign that man are not able to cope with multi tasking?

The Stork